PP POM Pet Nylon PA66 Plastic Injection Spur Gears

Description

All the content of this page is from the internet and is only intended as a reference for product selection. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts are designed to perfectly adapt to the original spare parts. If you need to buy original spare parts, please contact the original factory or supplier for purchase.

PP POM Pet Nylon PA66 Plastic Injection Spur Gears

The PP POM Pet Nylon PA66 Plastic Injection Spur Gears are widely used in various industries such as motor, electric cars, motorcycle, machinery, marine, toy, agricultural machinery, and cars. These gears have a hardened tooth surface, making them durable and long-lasting. They are designed as external gears and manufactured using the sintered gear method. The toothed portion of these gears is in the shape of spur gears. They are made of high-quality plastic material.

Product Description:
– Product Name: Plastic parts
– Material: ABS, PC, PP, PS, POM, PMMA, PBT, PVC, PA6, PA66, PA66+30%GF, PTFE, PC+ABS, TPE, etc.
– Surface Finish: Color painting, Texture, Silk-printing, Vacuum coating, rubber coating, etc.
– Cavity Variety: One-stop solution, Multi-cavity mold, Family plastic mold, Hot runner plastic mold.
– Quality Control: ISO/TS16949:2002 and ISO14001:2004 system.
– Business Scope: Mold and parts designing and making, Parts machining, Injection molding, CNC prototype manufacturing.
– Mold Processing: CNC EDM machine processing then assembly and trial.
– Color: Red, blue, green, yellow, all pantone colors, and RAL colors.

Product Show:
[Factory workshop images]

Packing

FAQs:
1. Are you a manufacturing factory?
– Yes, we are a manufacturing factory located in Qingdao, China. You are welcome to visit our factory.

2. Can I get a free sample?
– If we have the product in stock, a free sample will be available. For new developing parts, there may be a charge for the mold or tool fee, but the samples will be provided for free.

3. What is your leading time?
– The mold usually takes 8-15 days, and for production, it depends on the products, typically 15-30 days.

4. What is your payment term?
– For tooling or mold, 100% deposit is required. For bulk orders, we require a 30% deposit with the remaining 70% to be paid before shipping.

5. Do you offer customization services?
– Yes, we offer customization services. Please feel free to contact us for specific requirements.

In addition, EVER-POWER GROUP supplies various plastic gears used in the industry, such as Plastic Spur Gear, Plastic Helical Gear, Plastic Worm Gear, Plastic Bevel Gear, Plastic Pinion Gear, Plastic Nylon Gear, Plastic Transmission Gear, Plastic Sprocket Gear, Plastic Wheel Gear, Plastic Injection Gear, Plastic Ring Gear, Plastic Rack Gear, and more. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality products, favorable prices, and considerate service. Whether you need standard products or custom-made gears, we welcome customers to reach out to us with their drawings or samples.

FAQs:
1. How do I install the plastic spur gears?
– To install the plastic spur gears, follow these steps:
– Step 1: Ensure the gears are clean and free from any debris.
– Step 2: Align the gears properly, ensuring the teeth mesh correctly.
– Step 3: Secure the gears in place using appropriate fasteners or mounting brackets.
– Step 4: Test the gears to ensure smooth operation before putting them into full use.

2. How do I maintain the plastic spur gears?
– Maintenance of plastic spur gears is relatively simple. Here are some tips:
– Regularly clean the gears to remove any dirt or debris.
– Lubricate the gears with a suitable lubricant to reduce friction and wear.
– Inspect the gears for any signs of damage or wear, and replace them if necessary.

3. Can the plastic spur gears be repaired?
– In most cases, plastic spur gears cannot be repaired. If the gears are damaged or worn, it is recommended to replace them with new ones.

4. How often should I replace the plastic spur gears?
– The replacement frequency of the plastic spur gears depends on various factors such as usage, load, and environmental conditions. It is advisable to inspect the gears regularly and replace them if signs of wear or damage are evident.

5. Can I use the plastic spur gears for high torque applications?
– The plastic spur gears are suitable for moderate torque applications. For high torque applications, it is recommended to use gears made of more robust materials such as metal.

Please note that the information provided in this article is for reference purposes only. For accurate and detailed information about our products, please contact us directly.